CALL FOR TUTORIAL PROPOSALS
IEEE ICTP 2021 seeks 1 hour to 1 and half-an hour long high-quality and timely tutorial proposals to educate attendees on new and emerging topics within the scope of telecommunications and photonics. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review via email. If you have any questions, please contact Mohammad Faisal or Ahmed Zubair.
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL FORMAT
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract, objectives and motivation, and intended audience
- Name, affiliation, contact email, and a short biography of each tutorial presenter
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address
- An outline of the tutorial content, including length, schedule, and the presenters for different parts
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL TIMELINE
- Proposal Deadline: October 30, 2021
- Notification of Selection: November 15, 2021
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
All proposals for tutorials should be submitted via email to the following contact persons.
Technical Chair: Mohammad Faisal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Secretary: Ahmed Zubair, email@example.com